Sunday 24 March 2013

Filofax adventure 1


My Little Black Filofax and I have been on an Adventure.

On Saturday we decided to do a little exploring in a different place. I'm not much of a shopping fan, and in the end just two establishments were visited in a large million-person-city, but due to careful pre-shopping planning I bought something in each shop, and since one of them was the apple store, this was all very satisfactory.

After the shopping there was a visit to Starbucks and a pleasant hour in good company was spent people watching - accompanied by a very large mug of hot chocolate with frothy cream. There were no marshmallows which was a bit of a disappointment.

My iPhone actually fits inside the Mini. The non slip rubbery cover means it sits there quite securely with the press stud closed.

This was quite a tame Adventure, but you have to start small and build up, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment